Dental Implants Leicester & Loughborough
The first choice for dental implants in Leicester & loughborough
Over 5000 dental implants placed and
20+ years experience
Award winning 200+ 5 star reviews
A dental implant is a small titanium screw placed in the jaw bone to replace a missing tooth. The implant can hold a crown, a bridge or a denture securely in place.
Dental implants can:
- Replace one or many missing teeth
- Secure loose dentures
- Provide a complete arch of new fixed teeth
What Problems Do Dental Implants Fix?
Dental implants are the perfect solution to many different types of oral health problems. They are a permanent replacement for missing, loose or failing teeth and can put an end to functional problems like difficulties with eating. Dental implants also represent a dramatic cosmetic improvement over dentures and rotten teeth.
Below are some of the most common problems our patients face before visiting Dental Suite.
- Social embarrassment which leads to avoiding events and hiding their mouth with a hand.
- Lack of confidence and self-esteem, which leads to depression.
- Avoiding eye contact because they feel others are always looking at your teeth.
- An inability to eat solid foods which often means cutting meals into small pieces or eating a soft food diet. Many of our patients dream of biting into a steak or an apple!
- Loose dentures which move around or slip out when it’s least convenient. This most often happens when eating or laughing, causing wearers to avoid dining out in public or with friends.
- Rotten, failing and loose teeth can cause severe pain and causes some patients to avoid the dentist through fear of further pain or embarrassment.
If you experience any of these problems, we can help. Take the first step now and complete the form on this site or give our friendly team a call to book a consultation.
See our dental implant before & after transformations
Full mouth implants
Same day teeth
Two teeth on implants
Same Day Implanted Teeth
What Are the Different Types of Dental Implants?
At the Dental Suite, a team of highly trained implant dentists, clinical dental technicians, and consultant anaesthetists work together to provide the very best implant dentistry available today.
Single Tooth Implants
We replace one or two missing teeth with a lifelike crown attached to a permanent dental implant.
We secure loose dentures using dental implants and a secure clip. Realistic implant-retained dentures don’t move and are capable of chewing tough foods like steak.
Dental implants form a base to secure a row of replacement teeth (a bridge). A bridge can be as few as three teeth to an entire arch of upper or lower teeth.
Patients with loose dentures or failing teeth can have them replaced with a complete arch of fixed new teeth in a single-day procedure.