BDS (Dundee, UK)
MFDS RCS (Edin)
- Society for the advancement of anesthesia in dentistry
- Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Association of Dental Implantology
- Mentor to dentists in implants, sedation, restorative dentistry and treatment planning.
- IACSD approved clinical supervisor for dental sedation experience
Dr Kalpesh Bohara gained his qualification in dentistry from Dundee University, Scotland. He then gained professional experience working in oral and maxillofacial dentistry which subsequently led him to take a further interest in the field of dental implants, sedation and cosmetic dentistry.
Kalpesh’s postgraduate education has focused on courses in cosmetic and implant dentistry, learning from some of the best experts in the world. He has completed education in America, Brazil, France, Romania, Spain as well as the UK in order to further his knowledge and clinical skills.
The combined experience above allows Kalpesh to be able to perform complex surgical procedures with ease and offer advanced treatment options to his patients.
In addition to his continuing professional development, Dr Bohara is a mentor for other dentists, teaching implant dentistry, sedation and treatment planning on an individual basis.
Dr Bohara is highly regarded by colleagues for his consultative approach and thorough explanations. He accepts referrals from other dentists for implant cases, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery and IV sedation.
Kalpesh is also one of a select few national cosmetic dentistry experts on the Cosmetic Dentistry Guide.