Belotero® Leicester & Loughborough
Belotero® is an advanced form of treatment that is able to accentuate facial lines and add extra fullness to cheeks and lips. It is because of Belotero®’s unique hyaluronic acid filler and exclusive Cohesive Polydensified Matrix (CPM) technology that such results are able to be achieved.
Playing an important role in skin hydration, hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the body. However, as we age the intrinsic manufacture of hyaluronic acid in the body declines and, as a result, this causes the skin to develop lines because our skin is hydrated to a lesser degree. Belotero® helps to increase the body’s hydrating agent, which boosts the volume of your face and evens out lines.
Being the primary monophasic hyaluronic acid dermal filler patented with CPM technology and no particulate matter, Belotero® is able to fully fill dermal gaps of varying sizes. This means that a far smoother transition is made between areas of the face, which are both treated and untreated, and this helps a person to have a long and lasting natural effect.
Belotero® and its many advantages:
- Facial area free from lumps that feels natural and smooth
- No requirement for an allergy test as this completely biocompatible and biodegradable product is a non-animal substrate
- A person who chooses to use Belotero® will find that there is a short recovery time due to the minimal degree of soreness and trauma, which is thanks to the injection pressure that is often small and even
- Thanks to Belotero® being a non-particulate gel there are no “blue lines” in the areas that are treated
And it comes in three formulations:
- Belotero® Soft – ideal for the tweaking of surface lines around the mouth and eyes, as well as hydrating the décolletage
- Belotero® Basic – designed for those who want standard wrinkle improvement in the region of the mouth and the fringe of the upper or lower lip (vermillion border)
- Belotero® Intense – focuses on many areas such as the crook of the nose to the mouth (nasolabial folds). This formulation is also used for volume enhancement and lip expansion and is catered for those who require deeper wrinkle correction
How long do results last?
Although treatment with Belotero® will endure for several months, permanent results cannot be achieved. However, because the natural degradation of hyaluronic acid occurs over the course of time, this gives you ample opportunity to choose whether you want to receive further rejuvenation via Belotero®. It is often found that patients decide to receive further treatment after around 5 to 9 months, so that they can continue a renewed and vigorous look.
Are there any adverse effects?
Reported side effects are rare. However, there is a tendency to experience slight swelling, itching, bruising, pain and tenderness on the injection location soon after Belotero® treatment, but these should lessen soon after being applied.
Belotero® treatment in Loughborough and Leicester
If you are looking for Belotero® treatment in the Midlands, our Leicester and Loughborough clinics are based in easy to reach locations. A great many of our patients visit our Loughborough practice because it is a mere 20 minutes from Nottingham and a short distance from Derby.